Saturday, December 4, 2010

My Life in Washington - by Loan H.



My name is Loan. I’m From Vietnam. When I came to the U.S. two weeks ago, I felt awkward. I didn’t know a lot of English, so I spoke English very bad. I wasn’t familiar with the environment, the life, the weather and everything. Everything was new with me. So I was very sad. 


But I tried, and I registered to study ESL at Pierce College at level 3. In the morning, I went to school to study and practice English. In the afternoon, I came back to my home and read the “Washington driver guide”. One week later, I passed the knowledge test and had a driver’s permit. I have been trying to study English and driving. I practice driving every afternoon. I didn’t know to drive before, so it’s difficult for me to drive a car.  I hope I‘ll pass the driving test next month. In present, I’m not good yet. I can adapt to the life here. I‘ll try and try a lot.

No comments: