Friday, December 3, 2010

Photography - by Joo Young





My name is JooYoung and I’m from Korea.  I have been in America for a year. I want to explore different types of digital photography because I really like to take pictures, especially of people. I worked at a photo studio when I lived in Korea. At first, I knew nothing of photography. However, I became interested in learning about cameras.

When I take a trip, I always bring a camera. Photos make me happy because I can remember what happened from photos. There are many different kinds of pictures. For example, there are various kinds photography like landscape, sports, travel, wildlife, fashion and portrait. So, as mentioned above, I like pictures of people. I learned to take pictures by myself. I’m hoping to learn photography more systematically.

Also, I liked to take trips when I lived in Korea. I often took a one-day trip with my coworkers once a week. We always found famous places in Korea.  Then by chance, we found wonderful places more beautiful then famous places. Even though Korea is a small country, there are many places to look around. Moreover, I want to take a trip in the U.S, especially to New York. I have never been there. When I watched a TV drama, it was set in New York City. I thought I’ll go there, but it’s not easy. Anyway, I’ll get there somehow. Also I hope to go backpacking in Europe before I die.

Joo Young is from Korea. She wants to be a photographer, but she's busy learning English first. She also wants to see New York and go backpacking in Europe before she dies.  

(Photograph from photos8.com)

No comments: